AVAILABILITY & DELIVERY
- We aim to dispatch your order within 1-4 working days of receipt and it should be with you within 1 to 7 business days of dispatch Ontario or 3 to 10 business days for the rest of Canada.
- If a product is out of stock we will offer you a refund.
- All descriptions, product images and weights are those of the original manufacture and are intended to give a general description of the goods. The weight to be shipped includes the weight of packaging for the goods.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only, and whilst representative of the product exact packaging detail may vary from time to time, subject to changes by the manufacturer. Equally, manufacturers occasionally change their recipes or item weight. Again, we strive to keep our pictures up to date but we do only use them for illustrative purposes. You will always receive the current product available to us at the time of your order.
- If purchasing chilled items, these will be delivered separately. You will be supplied with an estimated delivery date, and subsequently a tracking number which will enable you to access accurate details of the delivery progress and status of your parcel online. You agree that either yourself or another person will be in to accept delivery of chilled items, and that The Great British Shop cannot be held responsible for chilled goods that spoil as a result of nobody being available to take delivery of the goods.
- If purchasing chilled items and a parcel should arrive damaged, the driver will give you a document reporting the damage and may ask to stay and witness you open the box to check the contents. In this scenario, you must report it to The Great British Shop immediately and send The Great British Shop a copy of the papers.
- We reserve the right to use whichever carrier is best suited to any unique delivery. We will always try to use the customer selected carrier, however in events where a carrier is facing delays, or has a considerably longer delivery time, we will use an equivalent service if available and provides faster delivery. This is especially true in December, we will always use the fastest service to ensure your order has the best chance of arriving before December 24th.
- Our couriers are UPS, Canpar, Purolator, FedEx, Canada Post (PO Boxes) and Loomis. We cannot be held responsible for parcels once in their possession.
- We cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery once a parcel is taken by a courier. Storms, staff shortages and other factors are out of our control. All shipping times are estimates and not guarantees. Orders from December 1st typically see delays due to the high volume shipping season.
- We cannot refund orders if they do not arrive by the estimated delivery date, regardless of which carrier has the parcel.
RISK & TITLE
- The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
- We do not cover return shipping costs, if you wish to return an order it must be an unopened parcel. Once we receive the parcel we will refund you the total amount of your order, minus the shipping and will send you a separate invoice for your shipping cost.
PRICE & PAYMENT
- Prices do not include HST or delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due before you place your order. You are given the option of correcting any errors before you confirm your order to us.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
- If we have made a pricing error by displaying a lower price than the correct price, we will either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product or reject your order and notify you of such rejection. If the pricing error is unmistakable, we are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- If we have incorrectly displayed a higher price, we will confirm the correct price to you in the Dispatch Confirmation and refund the difference to your card.
- We will charge your credit, debit card or other form of electronic payment at the time of checkout.
- All payments shall be made in CAD or USD. Please note that The Great British Shop cannot be held responsible for adverse currency fluctuations. The conversion rate is set at the point of authorization of your credit/debit card.
- When purchasing chocolate or confectionery in hot climates, this is done at your own risk. Ambient orders including chocolate and confectionery are sent via courier or postal services and are not sent in chilled packaging.
*based on the size of the discount we can negotiate, we are not in control of annual shipping rate increases.
FLAT RATE SHIPPING
- Flat rate shipping is offered at our discretion, occasionally we will have to increase the shipping rate if our couriers quote us an unsustainable amount.
- Shipping costs over $25 are considered extended reach areas and we will invoice for the additional costs above this total before processing your order.