OUR REFUNDS POLICY
- When you return a Product to us:
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- We will usually refund any money to the card used to pay for your purchase.
- When a product is past its sell by date, we require photographic evidence from you to demonstrate that this is the case. If we are satisfied that we have supplied an out of date product we will refund the price of the product in full. This excludes items that are dated on product pages upon ordering.
- Claims for refunds must be made within 25 days of dispatch.
- During warmer months we take precautions to help prevent foods such as chocolate from melting, however we cannot guarantee the safe delivery of items that may melt in high temperatures.
- During colder months, there is very little we can do to prevent freezing of liquids, that may explode in transit, damaging other goods and the integrity of the shipping boxes. When placing these orders, please do so at your own risk.
- Perishable goods, chilled and frozen items are not eligible for refunds.
- We stand by our products and guarantee acceptable shelf life on all items unless otherwise stated. Some items, such as crisps arrive directly from the manufacturer to Canada with only so many weeks shelf life. So you may receive them with 2-3 weeks or 2-3 days.
** Easter eggs are fragile and may break in transit! While we will take precautions to try and prevent damage to your eggs, we cannot guarantee that they will arrive without damage nor offer refunds if they do arrive damaged **
For more details on our refunds, terms & conditions, find our terms & conditions page or email firstname.lastname@example.org